FAQs and Policies
As you may have already read, I am not a coach for people who are looking for a fast and easy way to find a job. My goal is to teach you skills that you will retain and use throughout your career and that will affect you positively in other areas of your life, including your confidence level during your search.
I strive to be as clear as I can about the work involved with some of the programs and services without scaring people off, but if you have any questions about any of the programs,please call me or email me. You'll find the info on the Contact Us page.
- Do you take payments? Yes, I do. Sometimes I offer special arrangements as part of the class. If you need something else, please email me.
- Do you just run the card or will you let me know? Before we get going we'll agree on the dates. If you need to deviate from that, please email me.
- Can I pay with check? Or money order? Yes. If you're a previous customer I'll start the work with you before hand. If you're a new customer, we can start as soon as your check clears.
- Some of your classes look pretty intense. What if I change my mind after I start? My guarantees vary from class to class. Look for it on the sign up page of that specific class.
- What if I take one of your classes but I don't get a job? I offer very clear guarantees for my classes and The Everything Retainer program. The guarantees apply if you've done the work, and "the work" is a defined check list for each class and covered in the first session.
- What if you do my resume and I don't get interviews? I'll want to see your cover letter and the ads to which you're responding, as they're equally responsible for the lack of response you might be experiencing.
Classes: The time frame for which a refund is available varies with each class depending on the number of classes and the time span of the course. This information will always be provided on the specific class page.
Teleseminars: Credits are always available. For a refund, please let me know the specific circumstances.
Resume work: Both interactive and full redo - within the first week, yes. A 50% refund will be given up until two weeks if I haven't received anything back. After that, we can finish the work any time within 6 months from the date we began, but no refunds or credits will be given.